Mexene Original Chili Powder Seasoning 3oz Bottle (Pack of 3)
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Mexene Original Chili Powder Seasoning 3oz Bottle (Pack of 3) by Mexene at Spice World. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Mexene Chili Powder recipe hasn't changed a bit since 1906. In fact, we still only use the best, sun-ripened, pre-frost chili peppers blended
Features & Highlights
- In 1906, John Walker of the Walker Chili Company developed Mexene Chili Powder in a small South Texas town. The flavor was designed to duplicate the popular taste of chili made by cowboys and quickly received critical acclaim by notable chili chefs in the surrounding area. With this widespread notoriety, Mexene soon became the chili powder of choice for real Texas Chili.
- Well, it's hard to improve on perfection, and that's why our Mexene Chili Powder recipe hasn't changed a bit for over 100 years. In fact, we still only use the best, sun-ripened, pre-frost chili peppers blended with our secret mix of cumin, oregano, and garlic.
- Mexene Chili Powder, "The Chili Champions' Choice," is endorsed every year by the Chili Appreciation Society International (CASI), and has been used in every winning recipe in the last decade at the World Championship Chili Cookoff in Terlingua, Texas. That's why chili enthusiasts far and wide know it's not real Texas Chili without Mexene.
- You can even add a touch of Mexene to eggs, soups, meatloaf, hamburgers, and vegetables!
- Three 3-ounce bottles (9 ounces total)
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|