Mexene Original Chili Powder Seasoning 3oz Bottle (Pack of 3)
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Mexene Original Chili Powder Seasoning 3oz Bottle (Pack of 3) by Mexene at Spice World. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Mexene Chili Powder recipe hasn't changed a bit since 1906. In fact, we still only use the best, sun-ripened, pre-frost chili peppers blended
Our Mexene Chili Powder recipe hasn't changed a bit since 1906. In fact, we still only use the best, sun-ripened, pre-frost chili peppers blended with our secret mix of cumin, oregano, and garlic. So do a little trail blazin' yourself and discover the flavor that makes Mexene the chili powder of choice for real Texas Chili.
Features & Highlights
- In 1906, John Walker of the Walker Chili Company developed Mexene Chili Powder in a small South Texas town. The flavor was designed to duplicate the popular taste of chili made by cowboys and quickly received critical acclaim by notable chili chefs in the surrounding area. With this widespread notoriety, Mexene soon became the chili powder of choice for real Texas Chili.
- Well, it's hard to improve on perfection, and that's why our Mexene Chili Powder recipe hasn't changed a bit for over 100 years. In fact, we still only use the best, sun-ripened, pre-frost chili peppers blended with our secret mix of cumin, oregano, and garlic.
- Mexene Chili Powder, "The Chili Champions' Choice," is endorsed every year by the Chili Appreciation Society International (CASI), and has been used in every winning recipe in the last decade at the World Championship Chili Cookoff in Terlingua, Texas. That's why chili enthusiasts far and wide know it's not real Texas Chili without Mexene.
- You can even add a touch of Mexene to eggs, soups, meatloaf, hamburgers, and vegetables!
- Three 3-ounce bottles (9 ounces total)
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mexene, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
These pods are harvested from the Valley of Hatch, New Mexico, which is renowned world-wide for its unique and flavorful Chile Peppers. Boil and purée them with onions, garlic, and salt for Enchilada sauce or as a base for Chili Beans. Use alone or ...
Bolner's Fiesta Brand® is the mark of quality for garlic, spices, and seasonings. Our products are selected from the finest spice producing centers of the world. Only the best is packaged under the Bolner's Fiesta Brand® trademark.Premium quality. ...
By San Antonio
San Antonio 1-Pound Premium Chili Powder Seasoning Mix, Traditional Blend, (16 ounce Bulk Size). Medium Heat. High quality. Used in restaurants and home gourmet cooking. All natural, kosher.San Antonio 1-Pound Premium Chili Powder Seasoning Mix, Trad...
By DAS by Mornië
These great sampler is perfect for the chili lovers. Our sampler have 6 of the hottest chilis of the world, separated individually into sections.Chili seasoning sampler. 6 of the Hottest peppers in the world: Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion...
By Denver Spice
Green Jalapeno Peppers, Dried and Ground, distinct Jalapeno scent and flavor 3500 Heat Units Scoville.Processed and packed in the USA for optimal food safety. Packed in a reclosable heavy-duty poly container. Lasts two or more years stored correctly....
mpn: RJ-1PUA-THCB, ean: 0780347153101,
Chili powder used to make spicy food. The spicy taste is much better than the usual red pepper powder. Capacity: 14.1 oz, Ingredients: Red pepper, Oleoresin Capsicum (natural pepper extract), Oleoresin paprika, corn flour, etc.Korean capsaicin powder...
By Straight From France
This intense red pepper was introduced in France from the New World around the 16th century. After first being used medicinally, it has since become popular for preparing condiments and for the conservation of meat and ham. Espelette pepper is now a ...
By Spice Appeal
Translated as looking at the sun, this fiery flavor is actually a large, dried smoked jalapeno. This smoky, sweet Chile produces a subtle deep heat that is widely characteristic in Mexican and Latin cooking. Commonly used in Mexican and central Ameri...
mpn: 1045566, ean: 0773821045566,
Sin-Song Korean Red Pepper Packaged in Korea, produced in China.2.2 Pound / 1kg. Korean Red Pepper Coarse type Powder. ...
Willie Gebhardt, originally of new braunfels, Texas and later of San Antonio, produced the first canned chili in 1908. Gebhardt also invented the first commercial chili powder in 1896, but very little else is known about him. He apparently sold out t...