RECIPE OF CHICKEN TIKKA
√ 500g boneless chicken (cubed)
√ 1 Tbsp lemon/lime juice
√ 2.5 tsp Leena Tikka Masala
√ 2 Tbsp unsweetened yogurt
√ 2 tsp olive oil
√ Salt to taste
√ 4 to 5 skewers soaked in water
1) In a large bowl combine yogurt, lemon/lime juice, Leena Tikka Masala, salt and olive oil.
2) Add chicken pieces and mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. (Optional for intense flavor)
4) Heat grill on high.
5) Thread chicken pieces onto skewers and discard the marinade.
6) Grill for about 10 minutes on both sides or until cooked to your liking.
7) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with mint yogurt and naan.
8) Alternatively, you can use chicken with bones, paneer or any meat/vegetable desired. Can also be cooked in the oven (roast or grill settings) or barbecue.
This is a PRIME Shipping Product.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST.
We're committed to providing a COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.
We are proud to say that our spices are of highest quality and will satisfy your complete taste.
Click "Add To Cart" above NOW to take advantage of our 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE!