Japanese Dashi Soup Base Umami Bonito Fish Soup Bouillon Seasoning 8.8g X 30 Bags X 3packges (Total:90 Bags)
Japanese Dashi Soup Base Umami Bonito Fish Soup Bouillon Seasoning 8.8g X 30 Bags X 3packges (Total:90 Bags) by Sanko at Spice World. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Using ingredients to the fullest advantage is the key to delicious Japanese food. Japanese life expectancy is the longest in the word. They eat a
Japanese life expectancy is the longest in the word. They eat a lot of vegetables, root crops, potatoes, beans, mushrooms, and sea vegetables, but they don't eat fat food much. That is said to be the reason.
Ingredients in Japanese food are mild, so you need to season to enjoy them.
Good DASHI is essential for nice Japanese food of which the ingredients are used to the fullest advantage. The taste of Japanese food depends on DASHI.
It is called UMAMI different from seasoning, such as salt and soy sauce.
The golden ratio of UMAMI founded out after 20 years of efforts.
We gathered natural ingredients which are used by professionals. 5 kinds of UMAMI are blended in 1 bag of KATSUOFURIDASHI. Although we used many kinds of ingredients, it was very difficult to find out the best blend. It took 20 years to achieve the golden ratio.
Features & Highlights
- [Nutrition Facts] Serving Size 1 bag :8.8g , Calories:17cal [Ingredients] Flavoring ingredients:Dried bonito , Dried mackerel , Dried round herring , Dried kelp , Powdered Shitake mushroom , Salt , Sugar , Powered soy saude , Seasoning-amino acid etc.,and Lactic acid calucium-L-lactic acid calium (Some of these contain wheat or soybean)
- Artificial preservatives,artificial sweeteners,or articial colorings are not contained.
- ENJOY DELICIOUS JAPANESE COOKING IN A EASY WAY:The essence of Japanese cooking is to take good use of food`s natural tastes to make it delicious. Excellent `DASHI` Japanese soup base is indispensable for this. Soup base serves as a base of the taste of Japanese cooking. Unlike salt or soy sauce, it is a seasoning which gives a basic flavor of Japanese cooking.
- KATSUOFURIDASHI Soup Base` is a harmonized blend of five flavors : - Dried bonito flakes, - Kelp (a tpe of seaweed), - Shiitake mushroom, - Mackerel, - and Dried round herring. Just put water a bag of `KATSUOFURIDASHI Soup Base` into a pot and boil for one or two minutes to bring out the flavor, and the genuine soup base of Japanese cooking will be ready.
- Expiration date:year/month/day(Japanese style), 1 and half year from date of manufacture