Healthllave Organics Cardamom Green | Ilaayachee, ilayachee | Natural Indian Farm Products from Uttarakhand India | ONE Pack
Healthllave Organics Cardamom Green | Ilaayachee, ilayachee | Natural Indian Farm Products from Uttarakhand India | ONE Pack by Healthllave at Spice World. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cardamom: Queen of Spices Green cardamom is an aromatic spice with warm aroma and spicy taste. It is used in a variety of cuisines and beverages
Healthllave Green Cardamom is grown in Uttarakhand, India - a state in India which offers ideal soil quality and climate for the cultivation of cardamom. We offer finest quality of cardamom which is harvested while still immature and sun-dried so that it could retain its bright green colour and sought after aroma for a long time. The stickier is the seed the fresher the pod will be. Once ounce of Cardamom pods has around 200 pods. A single pod contains 6-12 seeds and around 10 pods are required to produce one teaspoon of ground cardamom. Store the pods in an airtight container to protect it from heat, moisture and sunlight. Cardamom has many alternate Indian names: Ilaichi in Hindi; Elakki in Kannada; Yelakulu in Telugu; Elakkaya in Malayalam etc.
Features & Highlights
- Best quality Cardamom from its native land; Uttarakhand, India
- Used in variety of cuisines: curries, biryani, deserts (kheer, halwa), stew, tea, coffee and more.
- Its distinctive aroma enhances the flavour and aroma of food
- Offer various health benefits: helps reduce bloating, acidity and improves appetite, digestion and oral health; Can be used in different ways: as a whole pod or use seeds or outer covering separately
- Excellent natural mouth freshener; Processed and packed under hygienic conditions
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|