Banyan Botanicals Kitchari Spice Mix - 97% Organic - Ayurvedic Spices to Stimulate Digestion - Made in USA
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Banyan Botanicals Kitchari Spice Mix - 97% Organic - Ayurvedic Spices to Stimulate Digestion - Made in USA by Banyan Botanicals at Spice World. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Stimulate Your Digestive FireThis traditional spice mix helps stimulate your digestive fire so you can absorb all the wholesome goodness from your
Stimulate Your Digestive Fire
This traditional spice mix helps stimulate your digestive fire so you can absorb all the wholesome goodness from your food.
Kitchari Ingredients: 1 cup basmati rice ½ cup yellow mung dal 3 teaspoons Kitchari Spice Mix 2 tablespoons ghee 6 cups water 1-2 cups chopped vegetables (optional)
Wash rice and mung dal and soak overnight. Drain soak water.
In a medium saucepan warm the ghee. Add the Kitchari Spice Mix and sauté for one to two minutes. Add rice and mung beans and sauté for another couple of minutes. Then add 6 cups of water and bring to a boil. Once the kitchari has come to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until it is tender (approx. 30-45 minutes). If you are adding vegetables to your kitchari, add the longer cooking vegetables, such as carrots and beets, halfway through the cooking. Add the vegetables that cook faster, such as leafy greens, near the end. Add more water if needed. Typically, kitchari is the consistency of a vegetable stew as opposed to a broth. Garnish with fresh cilantro and add salt to taste (optional).
Makes 4 servings
Banyan Botanicals Mission:
To help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Empowering individuals to take personal responsibility for their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health through the wisdom of Ayurveda.
- Producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded.
- Educating, inspiring and motivating our customers by creating high quality, educational content.
- Providing excellent customer service and guaranteed satisfaction.
Features & Highlights
- Kitchari is the Ayurveda staple food, made of rice, dal, and subtle spices. It has the features of being nourishing and building, yet cleansing at the same time!
- Kitchari Spice Mix is an easy and healthy way to support your digestive system during a cleanse or as a new addition to your everyday spices. This spice blend is perfectly blanced to kindle digestion, support a healthy metabolism, and add a delicious flavor profile to your kitchari.
- Good for so much more than just kitchari, try it in a soup, fried with rice, scrambled with eggs, or sprinkled on potatoes or veggies! Use this blend anytime your dish needs a little extra flavor, or in place of masala or curry in your favorite recipes.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
|Item Size:||4.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Banyan Botanicals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Bolner's Fiesta
mpn: 7594, ean: 0071758075947,
Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Garlic, Onion, Bell Peppers, Butter Flavor (Corn Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Dextrose, Gum Arabic and Artificial Flavor), Lemon Powder [Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Oil, Citral and Silicon Dioxide (F...
Longhorn Steakhouse Signature Grill Seasoning: Bold blend Combines cumin, garlic and peppers Brings out the flavor of anything you put on the grill...
By Killer Hogs
Killer Hogs Steak Rub - Steak and Chop Seasoning...
By Old El Paso
Taco Seasoning Mix25% Less Sodium than Our Original Taco Seasoning Mix. 0g Sat Fat. 0g Sugar. ...
mpn: 2pack, ean: 0634563623507,
Everglades all purpose seasoning brings out the delicious flavor of steaks, hamburgers, chicken, potatoes, soups, eggs, vegetables, popcorn-you name it. It's great on any food use before, during or after cooking. Use on your table to replace your sal...
mpn: LD-56BA-NZRW-CA, ean: 0885710718328,
Cavender's seasoning is as distinctive in the foods of today as those prepared for the feasts of the ancient Greeks. Excellent on steaks, chops, roasts, meat loaf, chicken, fish, turkey, hamburgers, seafoods, and wild game. Use in all cooked vegetabl...
By Trader Joe's
Here's the rub down... This is Trader Joe's brand BBQ Rub and Seasoning with Coffee & Garlic. Use it on ribs, pork, beef and anything your BBQ heart desires. INGREDIENTS: Coffee, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Sugar, Roasted Garlic and Onion Flakes, Smoked P...
By Hoosier Hill Farm
mpn: HHF117, ean: 0853881004090,
Prague Powder #1, also referred to as Tinted Cure or Pink Curing Salt, is used for all types of meats, sausage, fish, and jerky curing. One of the most popular curing salts, Prague powder #1 contains 6.25% sodium nitrite and 93.75% sodium chloride as...
mpn: 602401970595, ean: 0602401970595,
Ginger comes from the rhizome, which is the underground part of the stem of the plant. Ginger has been used for thousands of years and has a long history of use in cooking and various forms of medicine to promote health. Our Organic Ginger Powder i...
mpn: MIL-CTRCACD-5, ean: 0804879479024,
Citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning. It adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream, it keeps fruits and vegetables fresh, and food flavorful. It's ideal for use for in craft maki...